Project Completion Resources
Interview release form: this form will be required to be completed for all interviews that will be directly posted on the OTL&LS website. All completed forms will need to be signed, dated, and submitted to email@example.com. Videos from public domains (e.g., YouTube) do not require a release form.
Please direct all questions regarding the above resources or ways to participate in collecting/archiving Oral Histories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed Oral Histories and Interview Synopses
- Catherine Trombly Oral History and Interview Recording (Interviewed by Rita Fleming-Castaldy)
- The AOTA's Interviews with the 100: Reflecting on the past, discussing the future
- These interviews were conducted with several of the 100 most influential people in occupational therapy for the profession's Centennial celebration in 2017 to obtain their perspectives about their careers, practice innovations, and the evolution and future of the profession.
- Maryland Occupational Therapy Association website: typed reports of interviews
- This site includes important dates in OT's history, particularly in Maryland. If you scroll mid-way down the site, you will find information of 23 interview synopses with OT leaders who were selected by the History Committee for their significant contributions to OT in Maryland. The History Committee of the Maryland History Project worked in collaboration with Towson University to complete oral histories with the occupational therapists selected by the committee.
- University of North Dakota oral histories